Monday, December 23, 2013

I don't like being sick......

Yup, I'm sick. Remember that nasty bug I get every year or so where I had to stay home from school for a whole week? Yeah, it's back. Jumped on me last night. I'm pretty sure it's a nasty sinus infection, which is why I failed the strep test when we went to Kaiser that one time to get it checked out. If it gets bad enough, I'll ask our medical person in the office what to do. .
If it needs to be between 11 and 1, 12 will work for Skype. We already have a family set up to let us use their computers to do it.
I'm sending some Christmas cards home today, and will include another SD card with pictures. I'm hoping I won't be spending too much money from personal funds. Printed Christmas cards a couple days ago at Wal-mart, and today I'm sending them out. Most of the cards are going straight to you, and it'd be awesome if you could hand them out. It'll save on postage.
This past week was pretty good. We got three new investigators! And plenty of potential investigators. Sadly, they all flaked out on their appointments. We'll just have to keep trying with them.
So last week we had a nasty visitor in one of our bathrooms. A camel spider! Or sun spider. Or wind scorpion. Any name works. It was a little over an inch long and was pretty creepy. We decided to trap it so we could look it up the next day to see if it was poisonous. It wasn't. So we kept it for another day in a little terrarium we made. It got boring, so we threw it outside. Hope no more surprise us!
I think that's all for now. Hope things are rocking up there, and I'll talk to you on Wednesday!
~Elder Dallin DeFord


No comments:

Post a Comment