Monday, December 2, 2013

My First Letter Home from the Mission Field

Not much for writing. Email is better.  Anyway, I'm here!  70 some degrees right now in North Hollywood. Tonight we're staying in Santa Clarita, then tomorrow we'll be assigned trainers.  Should be fun.  Flight from SLC was alright.  Tiny, tiny, plane though.  You'll see in the pictures.  Right now e're all writing letters and getting interviews from the office workers.  Everything is taken care of, thank goodness.  Another group of missionaries is out with experienced missionaries to get some first-day experience, and we'll be doing that soon.

So, is the kitchen still a mess (for those of you reading this, we had water damage before I left on my mission and my dad is replacing the fake wood floor with tile).  Has my room been rented out?   Besides the news on grandma, I don't know what is happening over there.  Pictures are always welcome!

Love,
Elder DeFord

No comments:

Post a Comment